populyst is not about populism but was at first mainly about demographics. The word populyst is a contraction of ‘population analyst’. Today, the scope of the site is broader and it publishes research and opinion on the three pillars of wealth creation:
- Innovation & Productivity
- Demographics & Health
- Governance & Society
populyst articles and research have appeared in multiple US and foreign publications including New Geography, Foreign Affairs, National Review, L’Express and others.
For inquiries or comments, email populyst[dot]net[at]gmail[dot]com. Sorry but we do not accept submissions.
The purpose of populyst is:
- To apply the three pillars to macroeconomics and investing.
- To source and develop local information on the three pillars.
- To promote the populyst index™ as a measure of a country’s or company’s economic health and as a basis for comparison and competition.
- To create and promote country and corporate benchmarks for wealth creation.
- To raise awareness of the global demographic emergency.
- To source and to develop hard data in pursuit of these efforts.
All posts are Copyright © 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 populyst.net. All Rights Reserved.
For more information, listen to Sami’s presentation in the podcast below. If the player fails to start, access it directly on SoundCloud.