populyst is not about populism but was at first mainly about demographics. The word populyst is a contraction of ‘population analyst’. Today, the scope of the site is broader and it publishes research and opinion on the three pillars of wealth creation:
- Innovation & Productivity
- Demographics & Health
- Governance & Society
For inquiries or comments, email populyst[dot]net[at]gmail[dot]com.
The purpose of populyst is:
- To apply the three pillars to macroeconomics and investing.
- To source and develop local information on the three pillars.
- To promote the populyst index™ as a measure of a country’s or company’s economic health and as a basis for comparison and competition.
- To create and promote country and corporate benchmarks for wealth creation.
- To raise awareness of the global demographic emergency.
- To source and to develop hard data in pursuit of these efforts.
For more information, listen to Sami’s presentation in the podcast below. If the player fails to start, access it directly on SoundCloud.